In the following the term Eurocity Persons (ECP) dataset
refers to the original ECP dataset and to all derivates and packages listed on this website.
By downloading the Eurocity Persons (ECP) dataset you agree to be bound by the terms of its License
. An (non-binding) “top-level” summary of some of the main points:
- The ECP dataset comes free of charge and is intended for non-commercial research purposes only
- Eligibility to use the ECP dataset is limited to Master- and PhD-students, and staff of academic and non-profit research institutions.
- Some reasonable restrictions apply to the creation and use of derivative works based on the ECP dataset
- The ECP Dataset contains Personal Data related to identifiable persons (e.g. faces or license plates in image data). You agree to be bound by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and adhere to conditions listed in the License to facilitate this.
- The License is for an initial period of 3 years and is renewable thereafter.
- The use of the ECP Dataset is to be attributed (Citation and/or this Website)
- The ECP dataset comes "as is", no warranty is given or implied
Please register on our website in order to download the dataset or submit results. After registering,
you will receive an email with a confirmation link. Upon receiving your confirmation, we will process your registration,
which might take several days.
In some cases, you will be requested to provide proof of enrolment (MS/PhD students) or proof of employment (scientific staff)
by means of uploading a PDF document in English.